jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your strategy on getting high-quality organic traffic?

1. onenewbrazil profile image60
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

What is your strategy on getting high-quality organic traffic?

2. mr. daydream profile image59
    mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago

Copy and pasting the urls of each hub to sites and webpages that support what your hub is about. For instance, I published a hub called "That Old Skool Sound:(Hip Hop)" I usually post that url at different hip-hop websites (in the comment box at the bottom of the page) from time to time to boost traffic to that hub, which is already receiving a steady flow of traffic by the way, but, in my book, you can never get too many people clicking on your articles. Sometimes you may have to search for a while to find the right sites to post your urls at.

3. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

It's waaaaay too long to detail here wink. As soon as my current project gets caught up I'll be starting on a series of hubs on this very subject.

4. StarCreate profile image74
    StarCreateposted 7 years ago

I suspect Mr Daydream is correct in that backlinking is an important strategy.  TIme consuming but worthwhile, for your hottest hubs!

5. cpvr profile image59
    cpvrposted 7 years ago

The only is simple. i write quality content, and focus on building natural links.

6. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Choosing keyphrases carefully which involves assessing potential search traffic and assessing competing pages to work out the chance of getting a number 1 position on google for the page I want to write.

Ideally I will try and find phrases for the topic I want to write on with lots of search volume and weak publisher competition. Then write a really good hub, that is well optimized onpage.

7. BrankoZecevic profile image58
    BrankoZecevicposted 7 years ago

When you create website or write an article or blog post you decide to give solution for the problem people might have.
    Great tactics for getting high - quality organic traffic are blog commenting and submitting articles to article directories. The main point is to give valuable advices and tips about topic you have created and that is related to blog post you're submitting your comment.
    Just type this phrase on Google " Your topic blogs" and you will find blogs where you can submit your comment ( example would be weight loss blogs ).
    Don't forget to put your main keyword in the link to your site.

Find out more about how to increase blog traffic
    http://hubpages.com/hub/HowtoIncreaseBl … logosphere

Find me on Twitter here http://twitter.com/ExtraMoneyIdeas