jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a new Hub, seems reasonably successful to me,nothing to measure my succes

1. JRK profile image61
    JRKposted 7 years ago

I have a new Hub, seems reasonably successful to me,nothing to measure my success!

Are there any snags to making money?
    Most energy seems to be directed towards the USA. I am in the UK!Amazon, Ebay, and Google are international companies do they allow the UK Hubbers to be involved?

2. profile image0
    wendy87posted 7 years ago

yes they .... writers (hubbers) here are from all around the world... and most of hubbers making money with google,amazon....more your hubscore more you will have traffic and more you will  earn....

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

As far as I know, all three programs accept UK writers without a problem, and you may be surprised how many of your readers come from the UK as well -- but also from the rest of the world.

Before you put a lot of effort into promotion and such, have you set up Analytics yet? This will let you know where your traffic is coming from, what keywords they use to get to you, and how long they stayed there. All of this will give you a few more metrics for measurement and fine-tuning. I know when I started with Analytics I was very surprised to see some of the countries where I had quite a few readers, as well as which keywords were getting the people who actually read the whole thing (i.e. time on site is 2-3 minutes rather than 15 seconds). It's yet another proof that intuition about what will work is, quite often, wrong. Once you're signed up for the various affiliate programs and have your Analytics and ads set, dive into some promotion and you may be surprised how fast it starts bringing in quality traffic.

4. JRK profile image61
    JRKposted 7 years ago

Thank you. Food for thought. Better see if the new rules are a problem, should not be, maybe a tweek here and there. Go from there. I am gratified that my subject does not seem to be covered in the same way as I do it and it seems that without any effort the hits are mounting up quite quickly. I am not a fool, not taking anything for granted just an elbow in teh water before I put the baby in. But I do know that what I do is being appreciated by the right people and in numbers, and that is without heavy promotion.

working