jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does this website really help you make money off your writing?

1. JenaSweeny profile image55
    JenaSweenyposted 7 years ago

Does this website really help you make money off your writing?

Hello, I'm new here and your profile indicates that you've been a member for 4 years already. I was wondering if its really possible to earn money through writing on this website?
    Thank you in advanced.

2. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

it is, but it's not as easy as everyone makes out, it's not just a case of writing a best selling novel, it's promoting it as well, as for, how will anyone read it if they don't know it exists, you have to post links to it on all the favourite social sites, facebook, twitter etc, people follow these links, see your article, then click the ads around your article which make syou money

3. JenaSweeny profile image55
    JenaSweenyposted 7 years ago

In other words, it has to be an incredibly well written piece that catches the attention of whoever sees it, in order to get money. That's how it works?

4. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I agree with Chouji-Von-Lycan , it requires some promoting , and some link posting. Although i would say -the more hubs you write the more views you will get.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes to JenaSweeny question. I wrote 1 article that I put on the internet with google and the referring sites found my article 2 months later on the internet on August 2010 A.D. and came back for the same article on December 2010 A.D. and every month since then with yesterday March 3, 2011 A.D. have come back again. All of my traffic comes from 100 percent referring sites and they do the promoting of my article for me. I have not done a thing except write my article and put it on the internet and be patient for 2 months for the referring sites to find my article of which they did in 2 months. You must be patient and keep your hands off your article and wait for the referring sites to find your article of which they will if it is of excellent and high quality like my article is and will now on forevermore and every month onward since December 2010 A.D. and the first time they found my article on August 2010 A.D. which was 2 months after I set it free on the internet with google. My article is now seen in 8 countries. Go ahead and knock yourself out voting this down because I will be making millions of dollars with my 1 article through 100 percent referring sites. JenaSweeney this is how it works with me through 100 percent referring sites. Now to get the referring sites to read, recieve, and come back to your 1 and only article is another thing of which I am successful in having them to come back again and again since December 2010 A.D. every month which was the second month after the first time on August 2010 A.D. You must be patient with getting referring sites for your article but they will find it like they did with my article if it is of excellent and high quality like my article is from beginning to end. I wish you the very best JenaSweeny.

working