jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How is StumbleUpon effective in promoting your hubs?

1. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

How is StumbleUpon effective in promoting your hubs?

I have opened a stumble upon account, but all the hubs that I have shared on the site only have 1 view. I am not sure if I understand how this works. Do I need to be friends with Stumblers for it to serve any purpose?

2. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

I have had a few viewers from stumbleupon but loads more from Kooday as well as earning $50-$100 each week with keywords, profit share etc. Did a hub on it !

3. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

If you are lucky enough to get a bunch of hits of Stumbleupon the chances of it being quality traffic is pretty darn low. By quality I mean the type that will click on ads. I think the reason is that most people are sheep and they will just click on something whether interested or not because other people did. As the number of Stumbleupon clicks go up more people follow along. A great example is an article I wrote that ranks an "A" for SEOMOZ a leading SEO website got 298 Stumbles,but not a single click though it's a quality article about a highly sought after product. So I'm starting to become a believer like many that it's a waste of time.

4. webguyonline profile image55
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

stumble upon can help you to gain more page views, it can boost your traffic for a period of time, and more traffic means there are more chances that you can earn money from your ppc advertisement or products which you are promoting

working