jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How does one make sense of google adsense rejection reasons?

1. Vinodkpillai profile image79
    Vinodkpillaiposted 7 years ago

How does one make sense of google adsense rejection reasons?

I started in July 2010 and have 22 hubs after 8 months. My efforts to get an approval from google adsense has frustrated me because they keep continuously rejecting it because of the following issue:  "Page type" ( I had typed my website URL as hubpages.com/profile/Vinodkpillai). When I changed the website URL to http://hubpages.com/profile/Vinodkpillai  it was rejected for the reason "Page type"

I have not clicked on ads or violated any of their terms.

Can sombebody please help me by throwing some light on what needs to be done to get the approval?

2. steve8miller profile image81
    steve8millerposted 7 years ago

Just read my hub on "The best adsense revenue generating website". When you sign up for it, it will easily help establish validity in order to establish an adsense account. This is the way I had to go, I was in the same bout as you are in. Most adsense revenue sharing websites easily allow you to open an adsense account. Sorry hubpages is giving you problems. Like I said just get my hub about webansers.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago

Page type=Hubs. You need to have a free standing site of blog to get approved.

4. mariasial profile image69
    mariasialposted 6 years ago

Just wanted to know how much daily traffic you have on hub pages ... and as your question is old ... did you get the ad-sense  account if yes how?

working