jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Should there be a limit to how many questions you can ask a day?(at hubpages)

1. Joan1 profile image58
    Joan1posted 6 years ago

Should there be a limit to how many questions you can ask a day?(at hubpages)

If so, how many should that be?

2. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

I think it should be.
    Lets say 3 questions are ok.
    Some people ask questions and never are answering them.

3. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

That sounds reasonable and not all in a row at the same time either as they get ignored most of the time , makes them look like they have nothing else to do.

4. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image57
    DeAd Dolls Incposted 6 years ago

I don't think there should be a limit. Why? Because it's a community and we should have the privilege of having the ability to ask as many questions as we want. It brings more "Mm mph" to the table and site itself.

So having the ability to ask as many question's is well worth it in my eyes. It actually makes hubpages look good in the Search Engines eyes because it's not just a site that publishes How Tos And Best Ofs it's a site with people asking real questions and real people answering them.

( http://socialgaming.tumblr.com ) CityVille FarmVille FrontierVille Cafe World Mafia Wars & More Tips Tricks And Cheats.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

I think 3 questions a day should be more than enough.   And yes, I think there should be a limit.  Because there are people who just asks random questions in order to get noticed and get more followers.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think that there probably should be a limit, or at least some requirements.  I sometimes feel like some folks are spamming the answers section.

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes.  I get the feeling at times we are doing someone's homework when they ask 10 questions in a row.  I would say 2 or 3 per hour, or maybe 5 per day.

8. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

Frankly speaking, I am not clear about it.