jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many questions have you answered on HubPages and do you answer questions?

1. chspublish profile image80
    chspublishposted 6 years ago

How many questions have you answered on HubPages and do you answer questions?

2. Anilkumar cv profile image60
    Anilkumar cvposted 6 years ago

I am a new comer in this field but i saw some questions, i thinks some ques tions are our questions so naturaly we will give answer.

3. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

I have answered over a hundred questions.  Sharing answers adds to our writing experiences here by sometimes bringing new topic ideas to mind.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I believe I've recently crossed the 100-question mark.

I would probably be over the 1000 mark except that I resist the urge to leave wise-ass answers to silly or pointless ones.

5. Les Trois Chenes profile image91
    Les Trois Chenesposted 6 years ago

I don't know how many but I call in from time to time and if I think I can answer the questions sensibly, then I do. I have asked questions that I really need to know the answers to and I've been glad to make use of the expertise available on HubPages.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I have answered over 1,000 questions on Hubpages and I hope to answer more. It is fun, it's enjoyable, and it's entertaining.

7. profile image0
    SmartyPensposted 5 years ago

I haven't answered that many. I have noticed that many questions either require  lot of research to answer, are not written in proper English, or actually are not questions at all, but statements. But yours is straightforward!

8. WannaB Writer profile image91
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

I've only answered about 23 that I haven't answered with a hub. Every so often I browse through the questions for inspiration or when I don't feel like writing an entire hub. When I find a question that interests me, I answer it. If I have a lot to say in response, I write a hub. Often these are hubs I never would have thought to write otherwise.

9. jrsearam profile image61
    jrsearamposted 5 years ago

NNot many. But I recently decided I wwant one of those little medals for answering questions so I will be answering more. Hence my answer to this question.

working