Hey ryancarter, if you dont mind me asking how much have you made from google ad

1. jaclyn8668 profile image60
    jaclyn8668posted 6 years ago

Hey ryancarter, if you dont mind me asking how much have you made from google adsense?

and how long till you even made a penny?

2. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 6 years ago

On Hubpages? I currently make very little from Adsense.  Back when I was doing it full time, and then some, I was making from $40 - $75 per day.  This was not just from Adsense, however.  I was earning from Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank, Paypal purchases of my own products, and membership sites that I ran.

Keep in mind that this was all earned from 20 different websites, each hosted on its own domain.  When I did the math, I was putting in around 14 hours per day, only making around $4 per hour.

I found a more traditional full-time job, complete with time clocks and supervisors now.  I just got burned out on being chained to a computer from sun up to sun down. 

Adsense is very much alive and well, and you can definitely earn some great supplemental income!  The hard part is getting started.  You have to have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of internet marketing, from keyword research to niche forecasting.  The easiest part about writing for money is actually the writing part.

What separates the earners from the quitters is what they do with the URLs to their Hubs.  Backlinking, pinging, link wheeling, and so forth is an absolute must!  Just be careful not to get burned out...

It took me a good month to get my first Adsense click.  It took me another 3 months to make the $100 threshold that Google had set up in my account for my checks.  Once this threshold was met, it took another month for Google to verify my clicks, adjust my earned income, and print my check.  The check arrived in the mail 2 weeks later.

So, all in all, from the time I started writing to when I actually received in my hand my first Adsense check: 5 1/2 months.

3. jaclyn8668 profile image60
    jaclyn8668posted 6 years ago

if you dont do any of the kryword research, backlinking, or anything besides write, do you think i will make any money?