jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

How do I completely cancel my hubpages account

1. michael conroy profile image60
    michael conroyposted 6 years ago

How do I completely cancel my hubpages account

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 6 years ago

You have to communicate to hubpages that you wish to leave hubpages and get removed your account permanently from HP.Youi can do it sending an email to HP. You can delete or unpublish your hubs as per your choice.

3. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

I don't know? But if I may ask, why? Were you unhappy here?

4. Reap Paden profile image36
    Reap Padenposted 6 years ago

Yea i would like to get the hell out of here too it's like a police state in this place. I won't be posting here again.  So Hubpages consider this my farewell...

5. profile image49
    Lisamarie1968posted 6 years ago

How do you communicate to Hub that you don't want your account?  I don't see on option here to contact them.

6. nycmalemodel profile image58
    nycmalemodelposted 6 years ago

I agree, this site is like a police station. No option to cancel your account as well. I am going to go to squidoo and make a very nice, HIGH quality lens about why squidoo is better than hub pages. The higher google listings is my first point I will make, tags will be hub pages reviews, squidoo or hubpages etc. I never felt more disrespected than on this site.

7. profile image0
    vandycarguyposted 6 years ago

I find it strange that I can not use text that I own on this site that is ranked on the first page of Yahoo, google, AOL and others.
    Now I have to spend time sending an email to cancel my Hub Page. I hope my cancelation is not considered Duplicte text!

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

How to completely close or delete your account is answered in the site FAQ. It is the fourth question listed under Account Administration.

That same FAQ page has clearly posted information on how to contact admin.

9. profile image0
    AISI2012posted 4 years ago

How do I close or delete my account?

If you would like to close your HubPages account, please sign in to the account that you would like to close, unpublish all of your Hubs, and send us an email request with the subject "close my account" and the username of the account you would like to close in the body of your message (for verification). Note that:

Account closure is permanent and unrecoverable
        The username of a closed account will not be made available again
        If you are in the process of applying for Google AdSense through HubPages, we recommend completing that process before closing your account. If you close your account, your application is unlikely to be approved and it may significantly complicate a future application.
        If you close your account, your HubPages Earnings Program balance is subject to forfeiture. Please review your balance amount and the payment timing guidelines, and do not close your account if you do not want to forfeit your current balance

If you would like to close a different account, something other than HubPages, you've come to the wrong place. We are not affiliated with any other Website or company and we can not help you.

1. profile image0
      otaBposted 3 years agoin reply to this

since I suspect the HUB page email is a mystery explains why you didn't include it in your comments??????