Profile score

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

Profile score

I think that this question is a fair one to ask, I don't mean to be taken as criticism and it's related to my personal situation only, but I place it her in the event that someone has an answer. On Friday I had a profile score of 93, today it's at 88. Like I always do on Friday I published my daily hub, did some hub hoping, flagged some as I should, asked questions answered some, have not clicked on any adds. Is the profile score based by a computer algorithm, staff handled, or is there a formula? Knowing these answers can help me be a better hubber. My concern for the profile score is one of

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Your main concern should be to write excellent articles for hubpages. Most likely I would say computer algorithm. It is based on my own article that I have written and is seen in 8 countries and 15 visits through 100 percent referring sites. At this time my profile score is 50 and my hubscore for my article is 64. So I would not be concern with the profile score and just focus on writing excellent articles like I have done and the referring sites found my article in 2 months on August 2010 A.D. I do not know how they found my article but they did and have been promoting my article around the world for me without me having to lift a finger to promote my article myself. I hope that this will help you and thank you.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

The profile score suggests credibility, warranted or not. If it is based on a computer algorithm, then HP staff should monitor this more.

working