jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you make money with google adsense?

1. jg555 profile image59
    jg555posted 7 years ago

How do you make money with google adsense?

I have an acocunt now but i'm not sure how you make money with it.

2. smanty profile image66
    smantyposted 7 years ago

One way Google makes money is from advertising. People and companies will come to Google and pay for their ads to be shown throughout the web. Google, then, gives people the choice to place the ads on their website. Depending on the type of ad, Google will pay you a portion of the money that they were paid by the advertisers per click or per view.

For sites like Hubpages, as you write articles, Hubpages will place google ads on your article page and, if you have linked your Google account with your Hubpages account, as people view and possibly click the ads on the page, you will be paid by Google. In order to make a lot of money, though, you will need to maintain a consistent stream of hundreds of views.

Good Luck!

3. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

The following video is one of the best videos I've seen that explains the basics of how to make money with AdSense. Just take in account that she is talking about websites, but we have our articles on HubPages.

Hubpages shares the revenue with us. The ads display their Adsense ID 40% of the time and hubbers 60% of the time. You get paid for clicks that are made on ads when your ID is showing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJzwMfvj5Zc

4. jg555 profile image59
    jg555posted 7 years ago

Thankyou, but how do you get people to click on the ads?  I know when I see ads like those, I never click on them. So maybe other people do but I don't think too many people do.

working