Can you make money with google adsense with just writing?

1. jaclyn8668 profile image60
    jaclyn8668posted 7 years ago

Can you make money with google adsense with just writing?

can you make money without doing keyword research or backlinking or anything else like that? and about how much if you can?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes you can and I am making money in this way with my 1 article that I put on the internet with google and 2 months later referring sites found my article and have been spreading my article around the world in 8 countries. You must write excellent articles for the referring sites to find and read, use and promote your article worldwide without you having to do anything else to promote your article. 1. You must be very patient and keep your hands off your article once it is written and do not delete them because it takes a long time for referring sites to find your article on the internet and it must also be something that they are looking for to spread around the world. 2. Any kind of article that is not excellent with an minimum high quality content will not be use by them. I do not know how they find your article like they have found mine with me doing nothing else but write it and set it free on the internet. 3. I earned $.01 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. The mystery is how do they find it in the first place and who are the referring sites. 4. It works and that is all that matters and your article which I can not stress enough to you must be of excellent quality content and you must be patient. 6. It took them 2 months to find my article and would probably take much longer depending what your article is about. 7. Good luck to you jaclyn8668.

3. incomeguru profile image98
    incomeguruposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can actually make money with Google adsense without doing keyword research and building backlinks. But you need to have in mind that your earnings from Google will be very low, reason is because you are not carrying out any keyword research, you might end up writing content that are not really targeted at the right prospects, also your search engine traffic will be very low.

working