jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why one of my hubs are flagged as" Irrevocable", I feel so strange. Anyone can h

1. Dovay Lee profile image37
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

Why one of my hubs are flagged as" Irrevocable", I feel so strange. Anyone can help me?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Only admin is going to be able to give you a specific answer.  You really should email them.

According to what was said about that new status, either it's something that is not allowed to be published on this site, or it's a Hub where repeated violations of some sort are associated with it.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i just had 3 hubs removed for being personal so i'm kind of confused myself. how i'm suppose to write a hub based on my opinion is beyond me. i think it's almost time for me to move along. i'm not a big fan of censorship or being told what i can and can't write. i thought a hub was based on ones opinion but i'm obviously way off track.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My 0 hubs on April 4, 2011 A.D. beneath my page views account for my 1 article say " Irrevocable " on it. It means that your hubs is incapable of recall or revoke. Which is good news for me because my traffic is from 100 percent referring sites are increasing rapidly and my google adsense is still active. Which means that I am making money even though hubpages members can not see my 1 article but everyone else can around the world through 100 percent referring sites. No complaints for me and it does established that I have written the greatest article in the world.

working