jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When I revise or edit a hub, does it show anywhere that I have done this?

1. kimbrewaa profile image64
    kimbrewaaposted 6 years ago

When I revise or edit a hub, does it show anywhere that I have done this?

I have revisited my hubs continuously and have added or reconstructed things here and there. Does that show up anywhere? That it has been changed? and if it doesn't, should it?

2. fibo777 profile image60
    fibo777posted 6 years ago

Nobody can see it. Only you, unless you tell it to somebody.

3. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

If your hub is flagged it will be shown to the ones in charge so they can decide whether or not the changes are acceptable.  Other than that, no.

4. Lwelch profile image92
    Lwelchposted 5 years ago

You can see it in the dates on your hub account screen.  When you edit your hub, the date will update in the revision column.

5. wheelinallover profile image77
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

Other than a hub being flagged no one is aware of changes made. If you want the changes known to a search engine do the following.

In the search bar type "your writing nickname" "your keywords" "hub title" "date"
    hit search. The one caveat to this is you should have the date of revisions in the hub. We used to change the copyright date, now we add a second. If we revise more than once we remove the revision date and replace it. The reason we do this is too many copyright changes with your name attached will turn a hub to spam.

A word of advice learned the hard way. When you publish make sure your copyright is in place like so © date, time, name, rights reserved. Someone copied a hub, had it on another platform within five minutes of my posting and I was flagged for duplicate content.