Why are the upgrade of all these site pages making it harder for people to be ab

1. sir_tallest profile image66
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Why are the upgrade of all these site pages making it harder for people to be able to use them

2. GlstngRosePetals profile image78
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 7 years ago

Change is always hard to accept and that being said. Your question is very vague leaves open possibilities to an endless whelm of situations and answers that may or may not be what you are looking for. So if you could be more specific in your question it would help people to be able to answer your questions.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

If I am understanding your question right then for me personally the upgrade to hubpages have benefited me greatly because my traffic for views is going up rapidly because of these changes because I have written 2 hubs of excellent content and that is what these changes are to do in increasing excellent and very high quality content. Both of my hubs: my 0 hubs on hubpages have been on page 1 and first on the list on page 1 on Google since September 2010 A.D. 2. My 1 hub published on hubpages on April 16, 2011 A.D. is on page 1 and first on the list on page 1 on Google since April 17, 2011 A.D. So the bottom line is to write excellent hub and the rest will automatically take care of itself with me being an prime example what Google is looking for with changes for hubpages. Google have been super for me from the start with my 2 hubs because they are written with excellent quality content. My hubs should set the standard for excellent quality content no matter what your topic is about. Plain and simple but hard to do but I have done it with my 2 hubs and I am batting at 1000 percent average for excellent quality content hubs and is something everyone should shoot for when writing hubs on hubpages and I have done that to the glory of GOD. Thank you Google and keep on keeping on.

working