jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can we have more people coming and visiting our article so I can see their c

1. friends647 profile image56
    friends647posted 6 years ago

How can we have more people coming and visiting our article so I can see their comments on it?

how to have more traffic views

2. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

It is always good to ask for feedback if you are looking for it.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Just had a look at your hub, The top picture needs reloading as we can't see it , left a message about using the video section instead of the link.
    Join us in reccomend another hubbers hub, use facebook, stumble upon etc ! Have fun

4. ryancarter profile image62
    ryancarterposted 6 years ago

Spam the turds out of every site you can find...

5. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 6 years ago

The title of your hub must be attractive by which people can attract towards your hub and your selection of pictures must be good too.

6. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I read your first hub.. it was a good one.  Welcome to Hubpages!  Was it your intention to just add a link to the videos? You can add the videos in your hub if you want to.  Instead of adding a link, choose add a video capsule.  Edit the capsule and click Youtube, find the video you want and then click "share".  Copy the URL and paste it to video capsule.  Then save. 

Ok about traffic.  If you want fellow hubbers to read your hubs and leave you comments, read other hubs and if you liked them, leave a comment.  Ask questions like this in forums
    http://hubpages.com/forum/2

For outside traffic, you can use Twitter and Facebook to start with.  I also promote my hubs at SheToldMe. I'm also fairly new here so I'm still learning myself.  But I get good traffic and am earning consistently on Adsense and HP Ads.. not much, but consistent, and a little on Amazon.

Use Google Adwords to get the right keywords for your hub so the google bots could find it.  Go to the learning center and read how to do stuffs here in Hubpages.  Do the Tutorials.

On my first month here in Hubpages, I did the 30hubs in 30days challenge... that gave me a good start.  This month we have the April Challenge, I'm doing that as well.  You can also join the weekly Hubmob, have fun writing about different topics weekly  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/73274
    Right now we have Writing Contest going on and you can win some money.  Lots of things to do here.  Do a little community work so other hubbers get to know you.

Good luck and have fun. (sorry my answer got too long but I hope it helps a little)

working