jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

I am so mad!

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 8 years ago

I posted four tickets for Britney Spears on Craigslist today, and had a bit of a bidding war to sell them.  I was so happy when I finally sold them for an undisclosed amount.  I made plans for the buyer to come pick them up and the a-hole never showed.  As far as I am concerned, the jack@ss cost me money.  Has this happened to anyone else?

1. arrrgonaut profile image54
      arrrgonautposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just earlier this week I was supposed to interview for a job I found on Craig's List.  We were supposed to meet at a Starbucks since the company only had a smaller office.  After the 45 minute drive there, I waited for the interviewer for 20 minutes and he never showed.  Worse, there was another kid waiting there for the same interview.  This is a professional representing his company, and he stood two potential employees up.  And he hasn't e-mailed me back with an explaination. 

I feel your pain.  I think people don't respect the agreements they make on Craig's List, and it has encouraged me to use the site less often.

Davinagirl3posted 8 years agoin reply to this

WOW! That one is really bad.  It seems like some people like to f*ck with others.

1. Misha profile image76
          Mishaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Does it surprise you? smile

Davinagirl3posted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, actually, it doesn't.  But, the lengths some people will go is unbelievable sometimes.

1. Misha profile image76

LOL According to Freud the sexual motivation is the strongest one lol

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 8 years agoin reply to this

oOo craigslist....yeah i have had people swear on a stack of bibles that they were going to come over and they never came by or even bothered to call.

sorry that happened to you.

2. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 8 years ago

This has happen to my b/f when he was trying to sale his old cell phone.  The person who was suppose to buy it from him was giving him the run around where to meet and then the person finally said to meet him at a strip club.  My b/f was like forget it and went back home.

1. Misha profile image76

I would go lol

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

Aaa never happened me but I'm so sorry Davinagirl!

working