jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Is there any other way to get traffics beside hubpages and Google?

1. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 7 years ago

Is there any other way to get traffics beside hubpages and Google?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

There are plenty of ways
    My preferred methods are:

1. Post your hubs on Tweeter and Facebook
    2. Post your links on IMAutomator
    3. Post your links on Traffup

These are good and they are free.

3. Katharella profile image81
    Katharellaposted 7 years ago

Well yes of course! Be more interactive with people you follow and that follow you, and sign into forums where there is conversation and promote your hubs there! Try to stay relevant to the topic and that will get more people to look at them. Make a YouTube channel and talk about it there, make friends there, and don't just sign up with anyone (other than friends) but people that are relevant to your hubs! Do the same with Twitter and other sites. Bring people to your hubs! Sign into affiliates and stay grouped! smile Good luck!

4. BlissfulWriter profile image64
    BlissfulWriterposted 7 years ago

Do you mean free ways?  Or paid adversting?

Using paid advertising includes paying people to tweet (SponsorTweets.com), paying Google to put your ad on their search results page (Google AdWords), paying StumbleUpon to purposefully have people stumble on your page, and then there are Facebook ads.

5. jalawa03 profile image57
    jalawa03posted 7 years ago

Thanks for asking. I asked the same question. Luis gave a great answer. I have, however, seen first hand that Facebook is very helpful.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Sure.  You could get traffic from local law enforcement agencies, or even the department of homeland security.  The sky is the limit here at hubpages, you could even make a fan out of me :=p

Reddit.com sometimes gives tons of traffic.  Newsvine . . .by seeding a link provides decent traffic.  I get a lot of facebook traffic.

Best Reviewer and ShetoldMe are the best sites for writing reviews of your hubs with dofollow links which boost your search engine page results for your keyword rich hubs. . . .

Stalkers, . .. .there's weird folks out there, I'm one of them; but I'm too ditsy to stalk. . .my shadow.

7. Radamel profile image60
    Radamelposted 7 years ago

There are many social bookmarking sites to get traffic and being indexed for Google.

Social networks are good for traffic.

8. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4956377_f260.jpg

I use face book stumble upon , kooday, give people I meet my link to look at everywhere I go !So many ways to get viewers !
    See  they queue up to read my hubs lol!!

9. lime light power profile image59
    lime light powerposted 7 years ago

Excellent recommendations from all. This is a really helpful Q & A thread. Thanks everyone.

10. profile image0
    rksabposted 6 years ago

You can do the following:

1. Bookmark your hubs on reddit, digg and twitter.
    2. Use traffup.net, to ensure regular and effective traffic on your hubs. You can easily get 40-50 visitors/day through traffup.

working