jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it allowed?

1. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image67
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

Is it allowed?

Can one hubber click the ads of the other? Just asking...Is it allowed or not...smile

2. stuart747 profile image59
    stuart747posted 6 years ago

I have clicked on ads before from other peoples hubs purely because they have appealed to me and I have hoped the hub writer has gained extra income from this gesture, I hope it is allowed but I don't constantly click ads for the sake of it or click on any of my own.

3. freecampingaussie profile image59
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Directly from Paul Edmondson CEO

I found this where someone else had asked same question---
    "Clicking on other people's ads is a big no,no and will likely result in getting banned from AdSense and HubPages."

Best explanation: from humagaia "You as a signed up member are a part of HP in the eyes of Google. By clicking an ad you are likely to be clicking an HP adsense ad 40% of the time (thereby not rewarding the writer but potentially HP themselves). If it is deemed that HP condones this their adsense account will be closed."

2 months ago

4. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

No, don't do that.  It is against AdSense policy to click on AdSense ads with the sole intention to give yourself or another person "extra money".  That is known as "click fraud" or "invalid clicks".

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not.  Don't do it.  You damn sure better not ask someone else to click yours.