jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your earnings from Amazon Affiliate program after one year of joining th

1. BlogJournal profile image70
    BlogJournalposted 6 years ago

What is your earnings from Amazon Affiliate program after one year of joining the program?

Because many of the affiliates find Adsense much more helpful in earning than the Amazon program. Share your statistics for the benefits of the community as whole.

2. creamice profile image72
    creamiceposted 6 years ago

My situation is a little different than a lot of people on Hub pages.  I technically signed up in January of 2009.  However, I did not publish something until January 2010.  From that time until the end of March 2011 I really only publshed a few scattered Hubs.  I really did not take the time to learn the proper way to do keywords etc.  Recently I have made a push to start learning more and to publish more hubs.  Ironically this is at a time when Hub pages is having problems.  Anyways, I have made $25.00 this month from Amazon and almost $5.00 from adsense.  Being that this is the first month I have put a lot of effort in Hubs pages I do not think this is that bad.  I hope to do more next month but it is baseball season for my two kids so that takes up alot of my time.  We will see what happens.

3. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

Zero.  Nada.  Zilch.  No ay ay.  I've made NOTHING from Amazon.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Nothing ever from Amazon or Google, or Hub..although they tell me I have earned 3 cents!  Yay, I can go to the Bahamas now.

5. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

Nothing from Amazon for me. Then again, I'm not exactly catering to consumable markets. I've done alright with Adsense.

working