Did Google ban me from the system?

1. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image68
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

Did Google ban me from the system?

I joined HubPages before under the username 'shafinbest123'. But it doesn't look good. So, I deleted all my hubs and rejoined here with this username (using my full name). And I re-added the previous hubs with some new. But Im facing a new problem. For the previous account, my hubs were indexed by Google with very good ranking but now they are ranking very low. I read in a blog that if I delete an indexed article, then Google punishes me. Is it true? Formerly, my HubberScore also went high with just 3 hubs, but now I cannot reach that even with 10 Hubs. Can u please give a solution?

2. DonDWest profile image63
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

You essentially "reseted" your hubs when you deleted them and re-created them. You're now at the bottom having to work your way up. That's why it's a good idea to hang onto dated Hubs.

3. Marcy-Lipton profile image61
    Marcy-Liptonposted 6 years ago

Since they were already indexed by Google. and you re-uploaded them under a new account.

Perhaps your re-uploaded hubs are seen as duplicate content by the Google bots.

For a more detailed explanation watch this youtube video, straight from the Google offices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSoXutuj0g

working