jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone else's traffic picked up (normalized) again since Panda?

1. ThunderKeys profile image67
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Has anyone else's traffic picked up (normalized) again since Panda?

What is the current status of Hubpages on Google?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

There's nothing normal about it.  Some things that previously got zero attention have exploded traffic wise, but the ones that were steady no longer are.

3. ThunderKeys profile image67
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Yes,  SE traffic for my best performing hubs stopped and has not returned. I wonder what is going on and what to expect?

- Duddy.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My traffic have skyrocket since Panda. I was averaging 5.5 views a day and is now at 60 views a day and growing upward with no end in sight for my 2 articles which is my 0 hubs on hubpages. My 2nd article is on the top listing and 3rd on the list. Also my 2nd article is on the best and hottest hubs on hubpages "besthubpages.com" No complaints coming from me because I knew all along that I have written 2 excellent articles and the only thing that I have to do is be patient and everything will come out in the open in due season. I have been vindicated through Panda the new Google algorithm.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

For the most part, I have seen an small increase in the amount of traffic. As for the money, I am making a little bit more with HPAds than it did with Adsense.

working