jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you post an image beside your hub?

1. Maggie.L profile image83
    Maggie.Lposted 6 years ago

How do you post an image beside your hub?

I have written two hubs so far and both have my personal profile picture beside it. How do I change that to a relevant image relating to that hub? Any helpful tips would be much appreciated.

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

The easiest way to change it is to add pictures into your hubs. Whatever the first picture is becomes the hub's thumbnail when others view it. If there are no pictures, your profile picture remains by default.

I'm not sure if there is any other way to do it...but it's a start. smile

3. Maggie.L profile image83
    Maggie.Lposted 6 years ago

Thanks, PracticalMommy  for taking the time to answer my query. I'm still getting my head around hubpages and learning at a pretty slow rate. There are no pictures on my hubs yet so that would explain why my profile picture is on both.  Thanks again.  Much appreciated.

4. The Blagsmith profile image79
    The Blagsmithposted 6 years ago

Add a photo capsule, download, and then double click on the capsule to half its width. Then place it above your opening text capsule. It will then show your photo next to your text and will be seen alongside it.

Experiment by using the preview button before you press publish. In fact, experiment with other capsules too this way and then preview.

(Preview is very important as it will also show you the auto placement ad which your opening text will wrap around too.)