What are the best ways to market your hubs?

1. mark_bradshaw profile image58
    mark_bradshawposted 6 years ago

What are the best ways to market your hubs?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

For me it is to just write excellent article and your article will automatically draw organic traffic to your articles. I now have 76 organic links for my 3 articles. My 1st article is seen around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities through 100 percent referring sites. My 2nd article is on the Top Listings since April 19, 2011 A.D. for hubpages and is third on the list. It is also on the best and hottest hubs on hubpages " besthubpages.com" My third article is on page 1 and 1st on page 1 on Google. 1st article: June 2010 A.D. 2nd article: April 16, 2011 A.D. 3rd article: May 8, 2011 A.D. I would also like to say that my 2nd article have received clicks in such a short amount of time so far and just let me say that it have received more than 1 click. Bottom line is for you to just write only excellent articles and I am batting 1000% with my 3 articles. Just the facts. I wish everyone the best on hubpages. Write it with excellent quality content and they will come and read it out of thin air with no promotion through referring sites and you must be patient because it took them 2 months to find my 1st article and during those 2 months my traffic was at 0 and I just waited it out because I knew that I have written the greatest article on the earth.

working