Do hubs created to answer questions always start at a low rates?

1. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Do hubs created to answer questions always start at a low rates?

I've created a hub to answer a question and the rate provided to this hub was 45. Have a look before you answer please and give me the feed back. … brown-rice

2. jdavis88 profile image93
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

Not necessarily.  Depends a great deal on the keywords you use, the topic, and a few other issues.  The hub looks very well written, so I am sure it will shoot upward in hubscore very soon.

3. CJ Andrews profile image89
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Fyi, there is a place for hub makeovers in the forms.

I like the article overall.  Very informative and you laid it out to look quite nice.  But on a keyword and seo level I would question several things.

Starting with the picture and not taking advantage of keyword placement.  Some of the headers could be phrased better for word placement.

The topic is rice but it seems like more people would be searching for the benefits of rice,  Do you look at word density or not?

And lastly, rice is rice - I like basmati like maggie suggested.  but overall it is not killing the internet with searches.

I don't mean to sound harsh - I thought you did a beautiful job on the hub, those are a couple of things I would look at if I was looking to make money or a higher rating.

And don't forget rating doesn't always mean anything.  I had a hub that started out at 48 and it is 88 or so atm.  It just takes time to raise and some start lower b/c of how hp rates them.