jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it better to have or not have the comment box on your HP?

1. Variety Writer profile image59
    Variety Writerposted 6 years ago

Is it better to have or not have the comment box on your HP?

Does the page look more professional without the comments? Do the comments give you a better score?

2. Rob Bell profile image75
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

I think its is better to have a comments box on your hub.

Firstly, Internet users love to interact and that can help build trust between writers and readers.

Also, I believe the comments act as more fresh content for the page.  This is what the search engines like to see and they reward it by putting your page on a higher search results page.

The comments should continue the theme of the hub and add further value to the reader who finds the it on the engines, etc. 

Comments like "great hub" add no value to the reader.  Maybe comments like that can be put in the fan mail.

3. Merlin Fraser profile image77
    Merlin Fraserposted 6 years ago

If you write a Hub you should always invite comments from your peers, else why bother writing at all ?

Not all will agree with your views and they should be given the right to express themselves, as long as they do it fairly and without resorting to rudeness and abuse.

Personally, I welcome the comments, both good and bad from friend or advesary how else can I judge if what I write about makes any sense to anyone other than myself !

4. goddess888 profile image75
    goddess888posted 6 years ago

Having a comment box is much better. You cannot please everyone and your readers will have varying opinions on the topic that you have.

With the additional ideas that you readers can input about the topic, information will grow.

Constructive criticisms are welcome so that you will also know where you can improve.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Generally I would think that having a comment box is helpful as far as receiving feedback and to be able to gauge how well received your writing is.

working