This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

PLEASE HubPages...when will we be able to correct our Questions?

1. FranYo profile image59
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

PLEASE HubPages...when will we be able to correct our Questions?

It's mortifying to ask a Question and have a glaring error that cannot be corrected.  When we questioners be able to correct ourselves, even for a very few minutes, like an answerer can? 

Oh, the pain of seeing our mistakes in the title (especially)...can you see my distress (hands clutched at chest, of course)?

2. FranYo profile image59
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

Oh, the horrors! 

ALREADY in THIS question I find an error...Please insert the word "will" ("When WILL we questioners...").

Seems silly, but having those few minutes to see an error up there published & have a few minutes to correct it, would really alleviate one's unease.  Plus, it'd make the HubPages site SO much cleaner and professional. 

Don't you agree?

3. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I agree.  It's funny because answers get five minutes to be corrected (though it should get an infinite amount of time).

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

I'll make sure this is on our list of features. I think it will be useful.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

This is so over due it's not even funny anymore. There have been plenty of instances when I have made some errors and found that there was no way of correcting them.

working