I'm new to this. Why am I having so many problems with Google AdSense?

1. MicheleBracken profile image60
    MicheleBrackenposted 6 years ago

I'm new to this.  Why am I having so many problems with Google AdSense?

I just created HubPages account.  I signed up for Google Adsense and have gotten mixed messages.  My latest email wants me to paste as snippet on a new page after I locate html of my url.   On hubpages it says google has been disabled due to TOS violation.  WHAT?????  anyone have a suggestion?  I'm ready to scrap this whole thing and start over.

2. AutoClaimsManager profile image58
    AutoClaimsManagerposted 6 years ago

I was able to do it successfully however it wasnt until I put my url in there correctly that I actually got my ad sense account approved

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If Google determines that you have committed a violation of their TOS, it's extremely difficult to get the account reactivated, but you will have to figure out which of their rules they think you are violating and then offer up proof to them that they are mistaken if you are going to even have a chance.  Remember, when you sign up for AdSense, part of the agreement says that you have read all their rules, understand them and agree to abide by them...

Once an account with them is canceled, it's a violation of their rules to try and open a second one, so don't do that. 

Here's where to start reading on what may have been wrong,
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py

working