jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is an "unapproved comment"?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

What is an "unapproved comment"?

If a comment is "unapproved", is it awaiting approval, or has it been read and deleted by the author of hub?

2. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

If it is awaiting approval then it means the hubber has set it so they have to manually approve comments. If the comment is unapproved, that could mean a variety of different things that go against HubPages rules.

3. Jlbowden profile image89
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

If a comment says that it is unapproved, usually this means it is waiting final approval from the Hubpages team, because there may possibly be some word or words in the comment that has been picked up by a filter within, that contains questionable content or words. Also your comment, may be waiting upon the author, to either approve or deny your comment. I'm sure you will get a response within a day or two. If not you can also find additional information in reference to your question in the hubpages learning center section.  Hope this helps you out a bit, with this question.

JL

4. C-Bless profile image59
    C-Blessposted 6 years ago

I believe it's both - waiting for the author to read and approve, or the author doesn't feel it's won't responding to and deletes it. Hubbers, if I'm incorrect, please advise.

5. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I think when you post your comment on any hub,then there are two options
    1-Its didn't need for approval because the author of the hub didn't impose the restriction for approval.
    2-It will wait for approval from the author of the hub on which you are commenting.If the author of the hub will give approval then it will goes live and visible,otherwise it will not.

working