jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Money, have you gotten any?

1. Martin Lynn profile image57
    Martin Lynnposted 6 years ago

Money, have you gotten any?

so, has anyone ever actually made a meaningful amount of money on hub pages? something like $300-$500 dollars a week? should I even bother setting up the ad stuff?

2. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Yes, you should bother setting up the ad stuff as people do make meaningful amounts of money each month. It could take a while to get to 300 - 500 dollar a week (I'm nowhere near that) but some certainly earn 1000 dollar a month.

3. Rock_nj profile image94
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

It's not easy to make money writing hubs.  Some are quite successful though.  It is possible to make some christmas money for the end of the year, but to make $300-$500 per week is a real challenge.  I don't get anywhere near that.  Perhaps if I made money through my Amazon.com ads I could make some decent money from Hubpages, but so far Amazon.com has been a bust.  Good luck!  It's not that easy.  You need to produce high traffic hubs and sign up for all the ad sites to make money.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Here is some inspiration for you to hold on to and laugh out loud but is true. I have earned $.01 cent with 0 hubs on December 28, 2010 A.D. That was earned from my 1st article called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " that gets 100% referring sites traffic to it from around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities and Brazil leading with 15 visits with the last visit on June 16, 2011 A.D. I now have a total of ever page views 3056 and 275 monthly views for my 3 hubs that comes to an average of 1018 views per hub in 12 months which is awesome and you can compare it with the total of hubs that you have on your account. You can make money with 0 hubs through 100% referring sites but it is a slow process but will get you money if you are patient and write excellent quality hub of which I have done and is the greatest article on the earth. " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " It now have 26 visits and 45 Page Views.

working