jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How many hubs without comments do you have?

1. Clairepeek profile image60
    Clairepeekposted 6 years ago

How many hubs without comments do you have?

Why do you think that is?
    Are these hubs bad quality, uninteresting, or did they simply went through the net of your followers and readers?

2. iamsergell profile image60
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

I got 5 out of my 20 hubs. I guess, they were not just interested in the topic. And I don't think my hubs are bad to read though. big_smile What I do is share them to my followers. big_smile

3. Greensleeves Hubs profile image96
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

3 out of 22 don't yet have comments. The most I have on any hub at the moment is 8, though this includes my replies to visitors' comments. I don't think there's any particular reason for zero comments - in fact, my currently top rated hub doesn't yet have one.

You just have to be patient and hope people visit and comment, and try to get as many visitors as possible through links on Facebook, Twitter etc. (And try in turn to comment on any hubs you view that you think are good, because there's no better feeling than getting a compliment on your work - it makes your efforts seem worthwhile).

4. Gordon F. profile image64
    Gordon F.posted 6 years ago

Most of my hubs, I guess it should convey a message ....

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

All of mine have comments-maybe your followers are shy about leaving comments?

6. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I have 11 hubs out of 120 with no comments... none... nada... el zippo.  lol  I followed American Idol last season, and I wrote hubs about it.  It was exciting to me, but alas, not for my followers and readers.  I got a lot of traffic from Google search and one day I got 1200 views from Bing.com on one American Idol hub (I was so amazed), but no comments.  None whatsoever.   And now that the season is over, no traffic as well.   It was a lot of work for non-evergreen hubs.  But it was fun writing about American Idol and my favourite--Scotty McCreery won!  Awesome!

1. talfonso profile image81
      talfonsoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

11 out of 120 - wow, you must've have a lot of evergreen Hubs! The ones that spark comments are the ones that attract traffic every year and at least every week. Make more evergreen Hubs!

7. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I have three-- but they are unfinished and haven't been published yet.