jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where have all the hubbers gone? I don't see many hubs being published.

1. FaithDream profile image82
    FaithDreamposted 6 years ago

Where have all the hubbers gone? I don't see many hubs being published.

I don't see many hubs from those hubbers I follow. Just wondering if they stopped writing on here? The new home page is difficult for me. Still trying to navigate and find my favorites. So I just wanted to say, I miss you guys. My favorite hubbers seem to have gone astray.

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image57
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is now sending daily digests, so if the people you are following do publish new hubs, you should be able to get emails with a link to the new hubs.

3. Phil Plasma profile image75
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I am due to write one soon, it has been two days since last I submitted one.  I just have to figure out what to hub about.

4. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

It could be that they are preparing new hubs for the contest starting tomorrow...

5. javaoverride profile image59
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

Am new here, am trying to publish one hub per day, if I could write faster I would, I have missed a few days since starting but hay its sometime hard to get inspired to write, but  am sure your favourite Hubbers are about somewhere.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

for me, i don't write many hubs because it seems that there are so many rules and regulations that finding a subject that won't get refused is getting harder all the time. the amount of hubs removed now is getting to be rediculous and trying to find out why is almost pointless.

working