How do I get more views directly from search engines because the only views I ge

1. Derica6350 profile image60
    Derica6350posted 6 years ago

How do I get more views directly from search engines because the only views I get are from hubpage

2. Jason Oleinik profile image72
    Jason Oleinikposted 6 years ago

1) Do basic keyword research before you write something. If you're confused about what this means, just search and look around the various help articles on hubpages.

2) Backlink. There is other stuff you can do as well, but from my own research and reading spent on hubpages, backlinking seems to be the biggest way to raise up your hub in the search engines after you've already written it. You can find a lot of information on that around the website as well.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Jason's advice is  solid-- but since you have been here only a few days, I'll have to give the usual painful advice: patience.

It takes awhile to get indexed by search engines, and you will not be on page one for most search terms for quite awhile.

In the meantime it is not a bad idea to get yourself known to other hubbers who might share your hub with their links. It takes time to build a solid structure-- in the meantime, enjoy and learn from the experience.

working