jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you made money on hubpages- If you have please wright an answer.

1. yort2325 profile image58
    yort2325posted 6 years ago

Have you made money on hubpages- If you have please wright an answer.

If you have made money on adsense or amazon with hubpages please answer this question.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5259645_f260.jpg

2. fitzs37 profile image37
    fitzs37posted 6 years ago

Right now I have some change trickling in everyday,but the longer and more I work at it the more I will make.

3. Onelia profile image57
    Oneliaposted 6 years ago

If you don't have a web site, you will never make a dollar for buy a sandwish, i have blogs with google and i have adsense, before i had adwords too, and never made money, because the web site is the most important.

4. TheWorldNow profile image71
    TheWorldNowposted 6 years ago

I've made a few dollars using hubpages. I'm just updating my hubs every couple weeks so that they stay current and search engines see they are updated. HubPages is not a get rich quick thing. You actually have to write decent articles, keep updating them, and wait for them to mature.

5. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Yes, I just received my first paycheck from Adsense and got my first HP Ads earnings deposited in Paypal last month (June).  You get paid a month after you reach payout threshold, which is $100 on  Adsense here in Canada, and $50 on HP Ads for everyone.  This means I reached payout in both Adsense and HP Ads at the end of May, six months after I joined Hubpages.   I have earned $30+ from Amazon, but I chose to get paid by check which means I have to wait until my earnings reach $100.

working