jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If the URL to one of your hubs is too long, is there a way to get a shorter one?

1. .josh. profile image60
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

If the URL to one of your hubs is too long, is there a way to get a shorter one?

The URL for one of my hubs is too long to link from another site, so I'm just wondering if there's a way I can shorten it? (And preferably still be able to use my referral tracker.)

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Do let me know if and when you find it ... Because my Laptop was "fed" Malicious Software by some idiot out there ... and perhaps a shortened URL might help me open the forwarded URLs ...

3. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

no idea, i would suggest you go to http://hubpages.hubpages.com/  and click "ask a question" and see if hubpages can answer. Good Luck!

4. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Yes. Every hub you create automatically has a short URL created for it.  To find it, go the hub that you want the URL for. Click on the Stats button on the top of the hub. After that, Click on the "hub metrics" tab. The short URL for this particular hub should be displayed there.

Referral trackers are inserted after the .com just like you normally would on a standard URL.

5. outsourced profile image58
    outsourcedposted 6 years ago

Try to twit your hub url and you will have shorter version to post on twitter!

6. professionalhub profile image61
    professionalhubposted 6 years ago

You can use this website This will do everything for you Just copy and paste   tinyurl.com

7. .josh. profile image60
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone (and professionalhub in particular) - tinyurl.com did the trick.

working