jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which is best way to write blog?, and can I make it easy? and get traffic?

1. vnp777 profile image61
    vnp777posted 6 years ago

Which is best way to write blog?, and can I make it easy? and get traffic?

Hi hope you will repond to me,
    i have hubbing from past couple of months, and I wanted to know how can improve to make people attract to my blog or which is best way to stick on, to give best to the reader and what does the normal user preffer reading.

2. twilightnera profile image62
    twilightneraposted 6 years ago

When you write a blog you need to find a niche you like to write about the most  and write about it. There is no such thing as easy traffic unless you buy ads from google.
    Commenting on other people's blogs and writing great content is the best way to get great content.

3. Obscure_Treasures profile image53
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

Choose what type of blog you want to create.
    Decide how often you are going to post.
    Get some things together beforehand because some recommend putting together about a month's worth of material before you tell anyone about your blog
    Tell close friends about your blog and ask them to tell their friends
    Look around the Internet for blogs that people love to read
    Build a network with other people in the blogosphere - make friends online

4. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 6 years ago

There are some great answers here!!  As far as getting traffic, share your work on twitter, facebook and any other blog site that you can think of.  There is no easy answer, it requires a lot of hard work. 

Think of it like this; if you were to write a book how would you get people to buy it?  Someone has to market it correct?  So at HubPages you become your own marketer.  Folks who write books just don't automatically get recognized it takes time.  So you have to do a lot of self promotion to get people to read your work.

As far as what to write about here is a hub that may help you:  http://sweetsusieg.hubpages.com/hub/Hel … rite-about

That is about the best answer I can give you, it's just going to take some time.

working