For those who publish in multiple sites, how do you keep them straight! Where d

1. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

For those who publish in multiple sites, how do you keep them straight!  Where do you find the time?

I am wondering how you keep the various sites straight and address each site with the attention they need to be successful.  Where do you find the time to devote to so many different locations?  Do you limit your time on each site? Just  curious about how to be effective.

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Currently I write in four places - HP, Infobarrel, WebAnswers and my own blog.

I don't blow off when it comes to writing, which other users do with their sub-standard articles. This way, I can maintain quality. My rule is 1 article per week per site. I will have plenty of time to research the topic and present a useful hub or article. Quality always leads quantity and this is what we should aim for.

The exception to this rule is WebAnswers from where I have earned my first $100 (5-10 answers per day)!

3. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

I work full time and still manage 5 websites,6 social sites, 4 article writing sites and answer questions on 3 sites. You have to get organized, I keep a legal pad next to my computer with all my different user names and pw. Then Work at some daily, some weekends only and some are only hit and miss depending on how busy I get at work. Really it took over a year to start making any money from my computer and still I'm only making $20 dollars a day at it but every week my sites move up in page rank.

working