jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get followers at Hub Pages?

1. vinaygrover profile image67
    vinaygroverposted 6 years ago

How can I get followers at Hub Pages?

I am not aware as to how Hub Pages work, I am trying to get regular here, this will help me make great friends from all over the world. I am a Freelance Journalist, it will be great to be on Hub Pages regularly.

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Write more hubs and the followers will come if they like your writing.  There are whole hubs written about this subject, so do a search.  One tip is to read and comment on other people's hubs and answer questions on this forum.  Generally be active on HubPages, and you will get followers.

3. Peter Owen profile image61
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

read other's hubs and comment.
    Just don't follow people without reading their hubs in an attempt to get followers.
    read a hub I wrote called How New Hubber Ruin Their Hubscore.

4. Lisa4 profile image61
    Lisa4posted 6 years ago

You read hubs that other hubbers have written and comment, write good quality hubs and in return they read yours.

5. Jason Oleinik profile image71
    Jason Oleinikposted 6 years ago

The most aggressive way to get followers is to just blindly follow everyone. I have seen some people do that. It works, but it also shows that all you care about it is getting more people to read your own work.

The natural and I think right way to get followers is to read Hubs that interest you, and then if you like them, and you think the general topics of that Hubber are interesting/close to yours, then you follow them.

I usually leave comments on a Hub or Hubs that I like before following a Hubber as well.

working