jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think it's silly to hide the "negative" answers in the questions section?

1. princess g profile image60
    princess gposted 6 years ago

Do you think it's silly to hide the "negative" answers in the questions section?

I do. Some of those are the more interesting, more clever or funnier answers

2. Sethareal profile image77
    Setharealposted 6 years ago

For the most part I agree with you, but I hate it when people leave confrontational comments without even reading the article. So I filter comments for being stupid before I filter them for negative or positive. There are always going to be good comments out there most of them will be positive but some negative, taking the constructive criticism or starting a heated debate is healthy.

3. profile image0
    jamessteadmanposted 6 years ago

Yupp, I love hearing comments from another viewpoint and as you say, they're often the more interesting, clever or funnier answers

4. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

I don't like it when people vote down responses just because they are a different opinion.  I ve  "voted up" responses with lots of down votes because I felt they were voted down just because others disagreed!

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

LOL!  I often do the same thing as the person below - if I see folks voting down an answer that I like, I always vote that one up, and the other more robotic ones down.