jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why is one of my mediocre Hub on top of all my other Good hubs?

1. edwards101 profile image80
    edwards101posted 6 years ago

Why is one of my mediocre Hub on top of all my other Good hubs?

it has a score of 73. But I have only published it 3 days ago and it ONLY had 12 visits in those 3 days. I have other hubs that got 500 visits, are bigger and nicer...
    Anyone cares to explain?
    In case you go visit my page, I am talking about this hub: How I built my online empire Week 1. And see there is a hub about BSOD with 500 visits and it ranks lower.
    IS there anything I should know about hub scores and ranking?

Thanks for taking the time to respond!!!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I get tired of answering this question.  Hubstaff knows the author rating system and the hub rating system.  Nobody else but hub staff knows how the system works.

Dude, it's software - it's rated by votes, and by software.  Nobody but staff can answer your question with any certainty, and they aren't going to tell you - they've not told anyone else.

3. edwards101 profile image80
    edwards101posted 6 years ago

Woh...there trigger...don't get all mad on us...i have other things to do in and with my life than reading all other post on similar questions. And if you did not feel like answering to the questions...you just don't. Nobody makes you answer. right?

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I know what you mean.  I can't always figure out why some hubs are listed as "best" over other hubs.  It must have something to do with the keywords, tags, and title of the hub.  I know if you write about something that not many people have covered, the system will automatically give it a better score and the hub sometimes gets posted on the "best" page.  I guess in the end, it is a mystery.