jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will Google delete your adsense account if you don't make any money?

1. Recipe Gal profile image69
    Recipe Galposted 6 years ago

Will Google delete your adsense account if you don't make any money?

So far I haven't made any money with adsense.  I've not been doing this very long though, so that is ok with me.  I have been make some money with HubAds though.  I've read that you have to have adsense to have hubads.  So what happens if my hubs are not preforming well on adsense?  Will Google turn off my account?  If that happens, does that mean you can't use hubads anymore either?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

It took me several years to start earning with Adsense, I had my account before I joined here. So, no they will not cancel your account because of that.

3. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 6 years ago

I too took quite some time to earn with adsense. Now I make a regular income from it. So I don't think Google will turn off your account. Gradually you will see some cents in your account which will later make dollars when accumulated. So don't worry. Wait patiently.

4. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

One of my friends had an AdSense account since 2006 and he could not earn even a penny until 2011 when he made the first payout. So, no - not for at least 5 years.

But I have read somewhere that Amazon will charge you some fee if you cannot make a sale for 3 years...!!

5. Akshat.verma profile image36
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

No, Google Adsense will not delete your adsense account.