I Blunderingly Flagged my HUB which was already published but now its not. I wan

1. shanaya profile image79
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

I Blunderingly Flagged my HUB which was already published but now its not. I want to re-publish it?

I blunderingly Flagged my own first HUB which was published at that time but now they have unpublished it again. Can somebody plz help me What should I do now to re-publish it?

2. lisabeaman profile image80
    lisabeamanposted 6 years ago

I would send an e-mail to the hubpages staff and explain what happened. Someone there will most likely take a look at it and let you know if there's another problem. If there isn't, then I'm sure they will re-publish it. I think the e-mail is team@hubpages.com

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Flagging a hub doesn't automatically unpublish it.  It simply sends a message to a moderator to look at it.  The fact that it became unpublished afterward suggests that your flag did in fact draw attention to an actual problem with the hub.  I agree with Lisa's idea of contacting HP staff (because you at least need to know what the problem with the hub is) but odds are you will probably have to make some changes to it accordingly.

Unless of course this is all due to a random glitch, which occasionally does happen - in that case you might not have any changes to make.

working