jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My Hubs Require Revision?

1. aaditysony profile image39
    aaditysonyposted 6 years ago

My Hubs Require Revision?

As per copy-scape test they are not copied from anywhere so why it happen to me

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what your violations were, but here is a link to the Learning Center that explains the reasons for Hubs to be flagged by moderators:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Hub- … Moderation

Hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

3. LegendaryN8 profile image58
    LegendaryN8posted 6 years ago

Generally, the hub violation will be at the top of the hub - in special colored lettering.  Did you happen to notice specifically what the violation was?

4. aaditysony profile image39
    aaditysonyposted 6 years ago

This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality.

The quality of this Hub does not live up to HubPages' standards. It may be uninspired content in heavily saturated topic areas, short or unoriginal content, purely personal content, promote dubious products or offers, has a disallowed capsule as the first full width capsule, or it may contain low resolution images or images that prominently watermarked. These factors diminish the value of this Hub to our community.
    The message is showing-

Please make the changes necessary in order to bring this Hub up to HubPages' standards, and then use the Submit for Publication button. We will review your Hub, and if appropriate, republish it.

This information is based on a human review of this Hub, and can only be cleared by HubPages staff. Edit your Hub and then use the "Submit For Publication" button to request that it be reviewed and republished.

Repeatedly submitting Hubs for review that are still in violation of the rules will result in the permanent closure of your account. If you have questions about the rules, please review the FAQ, ask for clarification in the forum

working