Would it be rude to post 5-10 photos with short descriptions of each. photo for

1. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Would it be rude to post 5-10 photos with short descriptions of each. photo for hubpages to see?

I have a lot of photo and edit them in my spare time. I was just curious of if it would be bad sense its not exactly a hub. Or a form of writing, more of a small photo album on s topic with less than 300 words

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5471622_f260.jpg

2. NyokaKi profile image62
    NyokaKiposted 6 years ago

I personally don't think it's rude. That's why I started on hubpages! But after I published my first one with about ten photos and a description of each, the hub page people flagged it and I had to rewrite it. (if you look at my hubs ALL of them have pictures with words thrown in lol)

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

There is such a thing as a video gallery found through the topic of photography in the art and design category. There is no  minimum words for  this category of hub-similar to poetry in this sense. However,  you do indeed need to leave at least a brief comment on each  photo  to explain what it is and why it is included.  You could write a brief paragraph introducing the hub as well to say why  you wanted to publish  them  -maybe  put all photos of a certain subject together -i.e. landscape in one hub, pets in another. Check out  the video gallery topic page to see the different ways  people use this option.

working