jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How long time do you usually spend on writing a Hub?

1. jonte2020 profile image60
    jonte2020posted 6 years ago

How long time do you usually spend on writing a Hub?

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

It takes me awhile.  Those who can crank out two a day, my hat's off to them.  I usually play with it a few days before publishing.  I average two a week but that means I have four or five in the hopper.  I tend to get a storm of inspiration, start two or three in a day, then work on each one (adding pictures, editing, and so on) until I'm satisfied.

3. DIY Backlinks profile image55
    DIY Backlinksposted 6 years ago

It differs from week to week. Some days I put out 3 or 4 and other days just a couple here and there. It's all about time with me.

4. rwelton profile image70
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

Not so much in the beginning (have to go back and clean some up), but lately I have taken more time with style elements (text boxes, photos, 1000 words, etc.).
    Some times a few hours to write and then let it 'marinate' for a few days (or weeks) and attack it again with new inspiration and fresh eyes...amazing how many errors I find two days later.

The starting score seems to rise while waiting to publish (do not fully grasp the reason for that).
    rlw

5. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

A short one, I can't knock out in half an hour. Others, which are more complicated, for which I want to get additional research, quotes, stuff like that, will take me a few days.

working