jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long a hub can be?

1. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

How long a hub can be?

Actually I was about to publish my 4th hub and it is getting way too big. So, I just wanted to know what is the maximum limit of a hub?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

There is no maximum limit as such. If it is going beyond 1500 words try to split it up to two hubs. 750 words to 1000 words article will be the ideal hub.

Again it depends on the topic you have chosen and how deep you want to go. Finally you are the best judge. Good luck.

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I personally believe that over 70% of people are not going to read what is in our Hubs. I see that internet behavioral statistics shows that most people simply glance at pictures and titles of paragraphs instead of actually reading the whole text. I am sure that many of you will know about common blog comments which prove that the readers have never really read your Hub.
    Here it is my friends.. enjoy! http://whoisbid.hubpages.com/hub/Common-Blog-Comments

4. Career-Guide profile image61
    Career-Guideposted 6 years ago

Writing a long is Good only when you are writing a guide, But if you really want to earn money separate it in various parts of series. It will help you to strengthen your keyword reach, search and impression.

Try to give an attractive and keyword enriched title to each part of series, it helps to remove duplicate keyword and article in single URL