jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is a good way to earn more followers? How can I catch peoples attention to

1. TabbyTapout profile image79
    TabbyTapoutposted 6 years ago

What is a good way to earn more followers? How can I catch peoples attention to read my hubs?

2. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I think you just have to keep writing for starters. Publish hubs that interest you first and foremost and find a way to make it interesting and insightful for others. Also, comment actively on other hubs because usually people check out who commented on them. And another thing is to answer questions, participate in forums and make your presence known.
    To catch people's attention, all you need to do is write good hubs and think of interesting summaries and titles. Good luck and I hope my advice helps.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5540738_f260.jpg

Answer my questions below !  Ask questions like you did, join in on forums like reccommend another hubbers hub, have subjects that are interesting , go hub hopping & leave comments, check out hubbers above , put links on facebook, stumbleupon etc

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think the best way to get followers other than writing hubs on various topics, and making them unique and interesting is to simply comment a lot of other people's hubs.

working