jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

adsense login issue due to bad adsense email address

1. perfumer profile image61
    perfumerposted 7 years ago

Hey guys,

I just found out that the email I used to sign up with adsense became invalid since I am not using verizon anymore as my ISP.

So, now I don't have any access to my adsense account, tried to change email address and password but no luck. I also tried to get help from adsense directly but didn't get any reply.

Anyone here experienced the same problem? How did you resolve it? I received a check last week from adsense which means the account is still valid but how can I have access to my account?

Thanks for your help.

Dusty

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

there is a link on the main page to change personal info. you can also add alternate email accts. I'm not sure, but if its similar to paypal, you should be able to make the alternate your primary acct once you add it

perfumerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have tried "can't access your account" link but that didn't get me anywhere either...

3. perfumer profile image61
    perfumerposted 7 years ago

Janetta - Thank you for your response but I can't login to my main page to make the changes.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So you're saying you can't login to the main page by typing in your old email address as your username?

Hi Marisa,
        Thanks for your response.
        Yes, I can't login to my account - I have tried everything available on their site. I contacted adsense but there was no response.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

I think you'll need to submit a new adsense application, and then work with Google to migrate your existing account over (once that application is denied).  At least that's what they say in the second paragraph here.

Hi Pauldeeds,

Thank you so much for your help.
      I just applied for a new adsense application.
      Hopefully this time I will hear from them soon.

Dusty

working