What is the best way to get tons of followers on Hubpages?
Make sure that you add a lot of followers yourself, ask and answer questions, and comment on others hubs! And of course, regularly publish good quality hubs!
Everything Danielle says and maybe some weekly inspiration hubs and challenges too!
Write interesting hubs with pictures etc & be seen in the forums , hub hopping & leaving comments, join in a few games , click on other peoples hubs, promote them on facebook etc & have fun, I read one of your hubs after seeing this question.
Most will follow if a person writes hubs that are of interest to them to read .
It is importnant to get people to find you via Google & is good to see a hub NO 1 on a search !
I strongly urge you not to just follow others in the hopes they will follow you. It doesn't work that way with hard-working hubbers.
1) Read and comment on hubs that you find interesting. Make sure your comments show that you have really read the hub.
2) If the hub is really interesting, go and look/read the person's profile. If you are still interested in the hubber (because of what they write and how they write) then follow them.
3) Follow those you are interested in. When you click to follow, write something that shows the hubber you have read at least one of their hubs.
4) Go to the Topics section of HubPages. Find some topics you are interested in. Also, find some subtopics you are interested in.
5) Follow this topic or subtopic.
6) When people write hubs on the subjects in this topic or subtopic they will come up in your HubPages stream (where we are now). Then, if you follow the instructions above, you should find a greater number of people following you.
Good Luck and work hard at this. Good followers don't come easily. Respect them.
Answer others questions, comment on other hubs, write lots of articles on your king topic, and follow other hubbers.
I was wondering the same thing too. Thanks for posting question.
by Andrew Smith3 years ago
I've just reached a landmark of 100 followers (yay, me!), which might not seem like much, but it's built up pretty slowly over time, and I've made sure to interact with everyone I'm following regularly (106 now),...
by Shawn May Scott6 years ago
I am still new to Hubpages and have been enjoying a rather successful start. Thank you to those who have voted my articles up and those few of you who have begun to follow me. But I have noticed one thing of late and...
by Carolee Samuda6 years ago
I am fairly new here, but what I've learned is that most people follow to get followers. (I was that person). What I discovered was that, if I follow you I am required to read your hubs when published.My suggestion;...
by CZCZCZ4 years ago
Whats best strategy to get more followers on hubpages?
by Enoch Kane13 months ago
I joined HubPages about a year ago, and I have published at least 50 featured hubs. I only have 4 followers. I would like to find out how to increase my followers. Thanks everyone.
by nikmaya627 years ago
I've write 34 hubs and my followers is still 16. I need a suggestion how to get more followers??
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.