I'm still trying to apply to Adsense through hubpages. The last time I tried the

1. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image87
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 6 years ago

I'm still trying to apply to Adsense through hubpages. The last time I tried they denied me again.

This time they say Adsense is already affiliated with my e-mail account but they turned me down. What do I do? Completely confuse.

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

If the Google says "Adsense is already affiliated with your e-mail account " it means that you have an approved Adsense account. You dont have to apply for Google Adsense !!!

Just type http://google.adsense.com and login with your email id and password. If you are able to login means you have an approved adsense account.

Then it is just a matter of configuring the adsense id in Hubpages and the Hubpages URL in the adsense.

3. anish92 profile image77
    anish92posted 6 years ago

srry. but i dont think that's the correct answer. you need to retry with a DIFFERENT email-id. don't worry this is completely legal and NOT black hat. u can do this as many times as needed before adsense accepts u but not AFTER that. Adsense approved two of my email-ids simultaneously (as I had appld with both of them using 2 diff URLs simultaneously)  and then closed one down when I (promptly) informed them about it.

working